Stonehill College, Merkert Tracy Building Water Damage Restoration, Easton, MA
Stonehill College, Easton, MA
Moisture mitigation and restoration
- 6500 sf of the building was damaged from a frozen pipe.
- Auburn was on site right away to evaluate the damages and Provide a cleanup and restoration plan
- Removed all damaged drywall, flooring, and ceilings that were damages and needed to be dried out.
- Setup dehumidifiers and fans to dry everything out.
- Coordinated around the building operations
- Provided complete restoration services.
- Worked with the insurance company to Finalize the claim
- Provides air testing to confirm that everything was in compliance
PORTFOLIO Client HarborOne Bank Architect Cordtsen Architects Services Construction Manager Features Complete gut and renovations for 1,800 sqare foot new full-service bank 110-year-old historic building Structural work for new equipment New...