East Boston Savings Bank, Brookline 1050 Beacon St, Boston, MA
East Boston Savings Bank
O’Sullivan Architects, Inc
- Complete gut and renovation to 2,400 square feet for new full service bank
- Extensive rough carpentry to shore up roof and flooring structures.
- New aluminum/glass storefront and architectural precast concrete.
- Complete new mechanical system, drywall partitions, glass walls, wall cover, high-end millwork and finishes.
- ATM, recyclers, all typical bank equipment.
PORTFOLIO Client HarborOne Bank Architect Cordtsen Architects Services Construction Manager Features Complete gut and renovations for 1,800 sqare foot new full-service bank 110-year-old historic building Structural work for new equipment New...