East Boston Savings Bank, 95 Kneeland Street, Boston, MA
East Boston Savings Bank
O’Sullivan Architects, Inc
- 3,500 square feet of new bank space.
- Complete interior buildout
- High end finishes matching the new high rise building it is located within.
- Structural work, complete new mechanical system, energy management tie-in, drywall partitions, glass walls, wall cover, high-end millwork and finishes.
- ATM, recyclers, all typical bank equipment.
- Project received the 2016 Prism Award for excellence in millwork.
PORTFOLIO Client HarborOne Bank Architect Cordtsen Architects Services Construction Manager Features Complete gut and renovations for 1,800 sqare foot new full-service bank 110-year-old historic building Structural work for new equipment New...